Made for the feet, designed for the body.
Custom flexible orthotics are prescription “shoe inserts.” They are custom-made to easily slide into your shoes and support the unique shape of your feet. They replace the generic insole included in your shoes and are designed to bring balance to your feet, knees, hips, pelvis, low back and neck.
Just as everyone has a unique personality, everyone has a unique body structure and foot shape. The benefit of using custom flexible orthotics is that they are made and fitted specifically to you.
Custom flexible orthotics support and balance the body from the ground up. There are 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, ligaments and tendons in one foot, which all need to move through their full normal range of motion.
There are actually 3 arches in each foot. All 3 are interconnected, allowing the foot to function as it was designed to, whilst providing balance to the entire body.
It would then make sense to wear orthotics that support all 3 arches? Most orthotics only support 1 arch, commonly the medial arch. Custom flexible orthotics support all 3 arches in your foot: medial arch, lateral arch, anterior arch.
By correcting the imbalances in your feet which have developed over time, custom flexible orthotics brings balance to your knees, hips, pelvis, low back and neck. They offer more than just short-term symptom relief, rather restoring the structure and function of your body from the ground up, and thus contributing to greater musculoskeletal health and quality of life.
1. Only support 1 arch, blocking normal foot motion, causing more harm.
2. Does not provide custom support for your gait.
3. Just adds cushioning to treat the symptom, rather than the underlying problem.
4. Durability is questionable, so you may spend more money over time replacing them.
5. Offers generic solutions for a number of foot conditions.
1. Only support 1 or 2 arches, often overcorrect and block normal foot motion
2. Made with in-flexible plastic material, making your foot uncomfortable and function abnormally.
3. Usually based on a cast of your feet when you are lying down, instead of being on your feet weight bearing
4. Plastic material will wear very little over time, instead your joints will wear out quicker due to abnormal loading.
5. May improve the symptoms of your feet, but cause biomechanical problems higher up.
1. Supports the 3 arches in your feet to help balance your body.
2. Made with flexible comfortable materials, allowing your foot to function normally.
3. Promotes optimum posture and enhances chiropractic adjustments.
4. Based on the digital scan images of your feet.
5. Guaranteed or your money back.